Do you have any doubts? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: detailed menu
It is quite interesting that the buckwheat diet is not strictly limited. There are some general recommendations you need to follow to achieve a serious result. But, if you wish, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and stretch the effect of the diet only a little over time.
Basic recipes for the production of buckwheat for nutritional nutrition:
- Buckwheat is weighed and washed several times with boiling water. Once the oily film has stopped floating on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of cereal preparation. First, the buckwheat is slightly dried and then colored in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is sent to a saucepan, pour boiling water (1, 5 cups of water is added to a glass of buckwheat) and cover with a tight lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. By morning, the buckwheat will swell well, while retaining all its useful substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and add water (1: 2). Boil and close immediately. Close with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to keep all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following key points:
- Consuming only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, follow a pure buckwheat diet from one to two weeks. You are only allowed to eat well-cooked porridge for breakfast, following the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible effect on the health and shape of the body will be felt within a month of such a diet.
- Pure water must be a faithful companion. The only disadvantage of long-term consumption of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to replenish a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1. 5-2 liters of clean water a day. Partial replacement of plain clean water with mineral water is allowed. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be distracted at work, if it is necessary to visit the toilet often.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without additional stocks "for next week". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the proper effect of the diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes you are allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to allow the body to fully assimilate the food and then turn to other tasks. If you feel hungry during this time, you are allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet regimen. If you follow a strict diet, you should eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak green tea without sugar. The food is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to raise money to maintain a healthy diet if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The diet of kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. Due to this, the state of health improves, the blood vessels are strengthened and the blood becomes thinner.
- Cellulite Reduction. Complete cleansing of the body is performed, which directly affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation to all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and excess fat in the subcutaneous layers is also reduced.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the consumption of buckwheat. Once you want to eat more, you can always throw in a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses the appetite over time. But the very feeling of hunger passes easily after a small portion of porridge.
- Usability. Why look for complexity where you can do without them? You do not need to calculate calorie intake, measure each serving in grams or assume a combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want all day, but a positive result will not go anywhere.
- High performance. By fully complying with the suggestions, you can lose about 10 pounds in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, these numbers also improve health by an order of magnitude.
It is very difficult to have the same thing for a long time. So, for starters, you can switch to a milder version of the buckwheat diet:
- Breakfast. 100 grams of nonfat cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed on a plate. An hour before or half an hour later is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented boiled milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is better to do without it).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!Buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with a low result. Maybe the body is not overweight and it is time to reconsider your ideals for the desired figure. . .
If you have gastrointestinal problems, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.