Many people experience such a pathology as gastritis. The disease can be caused by external and internal factors, as well as by pathogenic microorganisms Helicobacter. In the treatment of the disease, patients should take the drugs prescribed by gastroenterologists in a course, use folk remedies and be limited to diet. The food for gastritis must be healthy, light, properly balanced, so that the healing process takes place quickly and without complications.
Which rules must be followed
If a person has been diagnosed with gastritis, then he should not despair. If the disease is mild, it is often enough to follow a strict diet for a month in order to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms. When observing medical nutrition, patients should consider the following nuances:
- The weight of a portion should be about 300g. Patients can not be transmitted, therefore the amount of food consumed must be strictly controlled.
- Meals for gastritis should be frequent, about 5-6 times a day. Patients should sit at the dining table at the same time and make sure that the intervals between meals are the same. Thanks to this approach, it will be possible to avoid the appearance of a feeling of hunger, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is forbidden to drink soda, packaged juices, alcoholic beverages, coffee.
- The diet for gastritis is selected individually for each patient. This is due to the fact that each type of disease has its own dietary restrictions.
- Before eating or during cooking, the dish should be sliced in any available way (it is best to puree). Foods of this consistency will be well absorbed and the stomach will not need to function at an increased rate.
- Food for patients with gastritis should be served hot.
- You can not use spices, salt, sauces and various flavors to improve the taste of dishes.
- It is forbidden to include in the diet fast food, fast food, frozen unfinished products, sour milk with additives, canned food, confectioneries.
- In the process of preparing dishes for patients with gastritis, you can use the following gastronomic techniques: boiling, steam treatment, baking, boiling. Excludes all fried, smoked foods, pickles, sausages.
Caution!If a person has been diagnosed with gastritis, then he should not independently develop a nutritional system for himself. The diet should be prescribed by the treating physician, who, based on the test results and other factors, will make the right diet.
Products that can benefit
There are a number of products with the help of which patients with gastritis will be able to eliminate the unpleasant symptoms:
- Chicken stomachs - stop inflammatory processes, improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce the intensity of painful sensations.
- Flaxseeds - normalize digestive processes, eliminate pain.
- Potato juice - the ingredients in it have a therapeutic effect on the gastric mucosa.
- Propolis - a beekeeping product has analgesic, wound healing, antispasmodic properties.
- Oils (vegetables) - have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, healing, wrapping effect on lesions.
What drinks are allowed to get sick
Patients with gastritis must pay attention to their diet, to maintain a normal water-salt balance. They are allowed to consume the following drinks:
- Vegetable or fruit juices, not concentrated, made with your own hands.
- Homemade compotes, jellies (without sugar).
- Fermented milk drinks - kefir, yogurt.
- Rose, herbal decoction.
- Tea (weak) with the addition of a small amount of milk.
- Filtered or boiling water.
How to write a diet for adult patients
Dietary recommendations for gastritis should be given to each patient by their treating physician. Patients can use the ready-made developments of gastroenterologists and nutritionists or create a menu for themselves.
- On the first day you need to drink more fluids, in the absence of appetite, you should not load the stomach with food.
- After the cessation of the acute phase, for 2-3 days, the patient is transferred to a 1A diet chart.
- The daily diet should be dominated by viscous vegetarian soups, lean meat purees, boiled soft boiled chicken eggs, dairy products.
- Patients are allowed to use bee honey, olive or butter, jelly and decoction in small doses.
- It is forbidden to eat uncooked vegetables and fruits, to drink meat broths.
Chronic form with low acidity
- Patients should eat liquid or mashed food.
- Fermented dairy products, especially fresh cottage cheese, kefir, can be included in the diet.
- It is allowed to consume citrus fruits, dishes cooked in oil.
- The daily calorie content of the consumed food should not exceed 3000 kcal.
- The list of allowed products for this category of patients is quite extensive, it includes bakery products, fruits, vegetables, broths, cereals, meat, milk.
- You should refuse to eat fatty foods, foods that can cause flatulence, muffins.
Chronic form with increased acidity
- The principle of diet for this form of the disease is identical to the rules to be followed by patients with acute gastritis.
- All snacks are excluded.
- The diet should be dominated by light, vegetarian, liquid or puree-like dishes.
- When compiling the menu, it is necessary to exclude products that cause the active production of gastric juice.
- The daily calorie content of the consumed food should not exceed 2500 kcal.
- It is imperative to take vitamin and mineral supplements prescribed by a gastroenterologist.